Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gui Said
Gui Said
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1cDyXtQ89RhIzBG2hbQnyceF

My Introduction: 20 years in love with my own sister Empty My Introduction: 20 years in love with my own sister

Tue 21 Jun 2022 - 18:28
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I'm glad to finally find a platform where people like me can talk openly without fear of being criticized for what they feel.

I have been in love for almost 10 years with my own sister since I was 16 years old and I feel like I should never have harbored that desire. I know that I achieved a forbidden barrier that should not have been crossed and it would be a taboo to materialize this inappropriate feeling that I had for her.

It so happens that at the age of 40 I got back in touch with her, which had been interrupted (she is 39 years old right now) and all that feeling came back again.

Would it be possible to share my story? I would like to understand what everyone thinks about it and also know the stories of others involved in consensual consang relationships. I spent my last 20 years looking for a place like this. I thought it would never be possible to find people who would talk about the subject without sexual connotations and who weren't in a GSA phenomenon (I grew up with my sister and we've always had contact since we were little and the passion came spontaneously).

Thank you so much,

Gui Lopes

Last edited by Gui Said on Fri 24 Jun 2022 - 20:41; edited 2 times in total

Unowen17, polyguy, DJung and Lolam6969 like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

My Introduction: 20 years in love with my own sister Empty Re: My Introduction: 20 years in love with my own sister

Tue 21 Jun 2022 - 19:23
Gui,

I’ve upgraded your account. Welcome aboard! I hope you find this a safe place. You should now have access to the member areas of the forum, where we can discuss this more.

Admin
Admin

My Introduction: 20 years in love with my own sister Empty Re: My Introduction: 20 years in love with my own sister

Tue 21 Jun 2022 - 19:26
Hi, Gul, welcome to Kindred Spirits! And congratulations on your love with your sister. If you’d like to share your story, I’d recommend the members-only Your Story forum.

Stay safe,
UN

FullMarriageEquality likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum