Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
tonytonitone

Introduction Empty Introduction

Thu 27 Jun 2024 - 23:03
Hey there, nice to meet you all. I'm a male in my 30s with a single mother who I am very close to. Things have been discussed and happened here and there, but I'm hoping to discuss this sort of thing with other people with similar stories.

JackFrost, Silent_Witness, Nighttouch and moonman55 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Fri 28 Jun 2024 - 10:50
Hi, Tony, welcome to Kindred Spirits. Have you been in sexual contact with your mother? If so, please confirm that that started happening when you were 18 or older.

Peace,
UN

JackFrost likes this post

tonytonitone

Sat 29 Jun 2024 - 1:08
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
While not going the full way, there have been some sexual things that have happened, mainly in recent years. This has all taken place after the age of 18, more specifically at the age of 32. They aren't as far as others might have gone, but the door has been opened slightly on both sides for it to progress. That's why I'm interested in such a community.

Unowen17, JackFrost and Silent_Witness like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 29 Jun 2024 - 10:37
Thanks for the confirmation, Tony, and I’ve upgraded your account. Please let us know how we can help you as you and your mother explore the possibility of a sexual relationship.

Peace,
UN

Sat 29 Jun 2024 - 22:00
Thank you, I appreciate that. I haven't noticed any change in forum access or membership yet, but I assume it may take time. Regardless, I'm glad to have found somewhere to have mature discussions about this.

Unowen17 and JackFrost like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sun 30 Jun 2024 - 6:36
Sorry, Tony, it should be all right now.

Peace,
UN

FullMarriageEquality likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum