Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
NevadaRed

Introduction Empty Introduction

Yesterday at 2:53
Hi! I'm a Boomer in New England. [Deleted — UN] Unfortunately, I was more of an "off on my own" type of person, so I didn't (regretfully) enjoy the closeness between brothers and sisters I read about in the Full Marriage Equality and other blogs.
  This year, I learned that my state, along with several other states, allows marriage between first cousins. Now I am planning to meet up with a couple of them.

Last edited by Unowen17 on Tue 15 Oct 2024 - 10:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum rules)
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Yesterday at 10:17
Welcome to Kindred Spirits, NevadaRed. KS does not allow discussion about sex with minors under the age of 18, though we understand that minors do experiment with each other. Please read the forum rules and confirm that you will abide by them. https://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t745-forum-rules-attention-all-newcomers

Peace,
UN

You cannot reply to topics in this forum